How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on iPhone and Android
“How can I monitor my Childs text messages for free? I want to know with whom my kid is chatting with. Please help me with an ideal solution to this problem. — A parent asked.”
Are you one of such parents that have the same question in the mind? Well, you are not only a few parents who want to know how they can monitor their child’s text messages. In a world that is highly computerizing, there is a huge amount of personal information is stored on mobile phones. As some information is useful where many others are destructing for kids. That’s Why there are lots of monitoring tool available on the web that enable parents to keep an eye on child text messages. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the best way to hack child device text messages.
– Part 1. How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on iPhone and Android [Safest Way]
– Part 2. How Can I Monitor My Child’s iMessage on iPhone for Free
– Part 3. Online Way to Monitor My Child’s Text Messages without Them Knowing on Android
Part 1. How Can I Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on iPhone and Android
If you are on a quest for the best solution to your problem how can I monitor my Childs text messages for free then, you have come to the right place. We find a great tool for you that will assist you in solving such problem. FreePhoneSpy is a secure and reliable way to monitor your kid device without them knowing. This tool dedicated to parents for monitoring activities. You will find a wide range of other features that will assist you in a hacking target device with ease. This powerful tool is compatible with almost every Android and iOS device. You just have to create FreePhoneSpy account and follow the below guide to know how can I monitor my childs text messages for free.
Why Choose This Tool to Monitor My Child’s Text Messages:
– Access to text messages: This feature of FreePhoneSpy is the best solution to your problem how can I monitor my childs text messages for free. Engaging with FreePhoneSpy messages function, you can easily access the sent and received SMS of the target device.
– Location tracking feature: The most demanding feature of any monitoring app is location tracking. This feature enables parents to track the live location of the target device of their kid. It will show you exact location as long as target device is connected to the internet and turned on.
– Completely work in stealth mode: This is an amazing feature of FreePhoneSpy that makes it complete spying tool. FreePhoneSpy works silently in the background of the target device and records every single activity that is performed on the target device.
– Web browsing monitoring: Web browser monitoring function of FreePhoneSpy is integrated features that enable the user to easily access the web browsing history. It will show you history from a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and others.
Important link at How Can I Monitor My Childs Text Messages for Free
Easy Steps to Monitor My Child’s Text Messages:
Step 1. Register and Select OS System
Open FreePhoneSpy official website in the web browser. Click on Sign up to open create FreePhoneSpy account page. After that, you have to enter create and FreePhoneSpy account details such as Email ID and password. At setup wizard, enter target device owner name, age, and select the mobile operating system.
Step 2. Complete the Setup
Monitoring my child’s Android phone text messages:
– Get physical access to the target Android device and download FreePhoneSpy app from my.fonemonitor.com.
– Enable the unknown sources in order to install an app from other sources. Enable it by tapping on”Settings” >”Security” >”Unknown sources” to enable.
– Install the app on the target Android device and open it by tapping on its icon. Open the app and enter FreePhoneSpy account details.
How can I monitor my child’s text messages on iPhone:
– Enter iCloud account details such as iCloud ID and password.
– Click on”Verify” button and wait for a couple of seconds.
Step 3. Monitoring Child’s Text Messages Remotely
Go to FreePhoneSpy website and open its online dashboard. Click on messages at the left pane of the window to view messages.
Part 2. How Can I Monitor My Child’s iMessage on iPhone for Free
This is another great way to monitor your kid iMessages on iPhone for free. This method will only work if you and your kid have devices that are running on the iOS operating system. It is an integrated function in every iOS device that allows the user to track every single sent and received message. You can try this method to solve your problem like how can I monitor my Childs text messages for free. Here, below is step by step guide to monitoring child’s iMessage for free.
Easy Steps to Monitor My Child’s iMessage on iPhone for Free
Step 1: Get physical access to your kid iPhone device and tap on”Settings”.
Step 2: Swipe down to choose”Messages” option by hitting on it.
Step 3: Now, you have to click on the”Send & Receive” under the messages.
Step 4: After that, you have to tap on the”Add another Email” and enter your Email address.
Step 5: Once the above process successfully completed, switch to your device to view every single text message that is sent and received on your kid device.
Part 3. Online Way to Monitor My Child’s Text Messages without Them Knowing on Android
These days, almost every company offer online service from which you can access the text messages, call history that is associated with your mobile number. This is also a great way to hack text messages of the target device. You just have to know about username and password of target device cellular provider website account. Getting engaging with such cellular provider services, you can easily monitor your kid text messages without them knowing on Android mobile phone.
Easy Steps to Monitor My Child’s Text Messages on Android Using Cellular Provider Website
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of your cellular network provider and open login page.
Step 2: Enter registered mobile number and password of target device cellular network provider account.
Step 3: After that, you will redirect to the online dashboard where you will find tabs like messages, call history, location, and many others.
Step 4: Click on the messages to view messages that are sent and received on your child device.